Super Mario Hyadain Super Mario Hyadain

amazing work!

the flash was incredible it was actually synchronized with the music and i can imagine how much time that took! it also has a comedy twist and that was pretty good!

a 10/10

Super Mario bros Z ep.8 Super Mario bros Z ep.8

wort the wait

after so long for the next episode to come and its finally here.
the sprite animation has improved over the course of the series and this is no small step!
the music selection brought back so many memories and it fit nicely in the situations.the combat had my jaw hit the floor if not father underground it amazed me that much.although one thing bothered me and it very small.....its not long enough i wanted more but like i said its small.

overall extremely well done and i hope to see more.

The Ambridge Mansion-Day2 The Ambridge Mansion-Day2

very nice!

Day 2 is so far one of the best ones next to day 1!
the sounds were allot more clear, the mood of the game was great, and its down right disturbing. each and every room i cringe at the site of the carnage or im expecting something to pop up in front of me (it happened twice.)

and also adding death traps was also a great addition to the game. since the first one after lighting the candles your safe through out the game but this one, now i dont feel safe anymore.

Although i find certain things rather annoying where wen i die i loose everything. that gets annoying after awhile. also the ending where you solved the riddle of the clock. the ending its extremely glitched to a point where i had to do it so many countless times to get the real ending. and not just hearing the bells ring.

i give you a overall 9/10

THE Doom Remix THE Doom Remix

dude!!!!!

what possessed you to create such a badass remix!
i solute you!

[StarFox2] -ZERO- [StarFox2] -ZERO-

my god!

now this is an awesome remix!
and i have played starfox2 alot.

Bloody-Tears(Halloween09) Bloody-Tears(Halloween09)

my god!

i love this piece alot!
but im curious though can you add music that is already made from a game and post it and not claiming its yours?or do you have to post a remix of it?
i would like to see more of your work here!

Piano-Freak responds:

Well its classified as a cover of the song
Thx for the review

Colored Horn Colored Horn

very good

nicely done on the horn!
at first it looks like a tail bone but after a close examination to it its clearly a horn.
but i have one question though.Are you using a tablet?

Kinsei responds:

yeah I used a tablet to color, but it is a low quality tablet by DigiPro,